Steve received his undergraduate degree in Business Administration/Finance and Real Estate from California Polytechnic University, Pomona (BS, 1991), and his law degree from Southwestern University School of Law (JD, 1994). An accomplished Family Law litigator, he has devoted his practice to the area of family law since joining one of Orange County’s most prominent family law firms at the outset of his career. Steve is an active member of the Orange County and State Bar Associations and the Family Law Section of the State Bar. He is also involved in various charitable organizations, including serving as Vice-President of the I Padrini di Antonello, which focuses on one-to-one giving to underprivileged and abused children.
Southwestern University of Law, Los Angeles, J.D.
• Editor of Law Review
• Trial Advocacy Award Recipient
• California State Bar, Family Law Section
• Orange County Bar Association, Family Law Division
• I Padrini di Antonello, Vice President
(charity group that focuses on assisting abused and neglected children)
• University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, J.D.
• Fellow of the Children’s Advocacy Institute
• Intern to Honorable Peter C. Deddeh (County of San Diego Supervising Judge, El Cajon Court)
• Intern with Dependency Court Division of San Diego Public Defender’s Office
• Certified Specialist Family Law, The State Bar of California Board Of Legal Specialization
• Orange County Bar Association, Estate Planning Division
• Influential Ladies of Orange County, Founding Member
• Alumnus of the National Institute of Trial Advocacy
• Adjunct Professor of Family Law, Trinity Law School
• Abandonment of Ground for Termination of Parental Rights, Journal of Contemporary Legal Issues (Vol. 16, 2007)